One Din 7" Six-core Eight-core Android 10.0 OEM Navigation Universa Radio
- Like the looks of OEM radio but want more features? Get this feature-rich OEM-style Android radio for your car and enjoy the amazing features everyday. Available for more than 100 different late-model vehicles.
- Plug and Play. No wiring needed unless otherwise noted.
- Retain most vehicles' factory steering wheel control, backup camera, etc.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”. GPS navigation with Android app of your choice.
- Capacitive multi-touch display. Running smoothly. WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Optional TV, DVR modules, etc.
- Please send us a picture of the dashboard of the car showing the OEM radio and A/C control panel to confirm compatibility. Please see below for compatibility and other details.
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in One Din OEM Navigation Universa Radio
- Trim pieces for manual and auto a/c control panels are included.
- If your Altima has BOSE amplifier, you need get the corresponding adapter by choosing the correct variant when adding the radio to the cart.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 7 inch touch screen. External mic.
- Plug and Play, one or two wires may need to be connected depending what model you have.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. DVD player. Optional TV, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory steering wheel control.
- Support most audio and video format.
- Support RCA rearview camera and other RCA Video input.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible OBD adapters, DVB-T, DVR, etc, comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
We Also Recommend
Apple Carplay Android Auto Carlife USB Dongle
WiFi OBDII EML327 Adapter Scanner (Fits vertical screen units)
Universal Backup Camera Reverse Camera Rear View CCD Camera