9" Octa-Core Android Navigation Radio for Mazda 2 2011 - 2013
- Got bored with your plain-looking feature-lacking OEM radio? Get this head-turning feature-rich radio for your car and enjoy the luxury everyday. Available for more than 100 different late-model vehicles.
- Plug and Play. No wiring needed unless otherwise noted.
- Retain most vehicles' factory steering wheel control, backup camera, etc.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”. GPS navigation with Android app of your choice.
- Capacitive multi-touch display. Running smoothly. WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Optional TV, DVR modules, etc.
- Please send us a picture of the dashboard of the car showing the OEM radio and A/C control panel to confirm compatibility. Please see below for compatibility and other details.
- This Android Navigation Radio Can Be Installed in Mazda 2 2011 - 2013.
- Please send a photo of the OEM radio to confirm compatibility.
- Please contact us if you have questions.
- 9 inch touch screen
- Plug and Play, no wiring required unless otherwise noted.
- Installation of Android apps in Play Store and from “Unknown sources”.
- GPS navigation with Android apps of your choice.
- WiFi Internet connection. Bluetooth music and hands-free calling. MirrorLink with smartphones. Touch control of auto A/C. Display car info like RPM, speed. Optional TV, DVD, DVR modules, etc.
- Retains factory backup cam, USB, steering wheel control.
- Support most audio and video format.
- Add $10 for an aftermarket backup camera.
- Compatible DVB-T, DVD, DVR comes at different prices and designs.
- Please contact us for more information.
We Also Recommend
Apple Carplay Android Auto Carlife USB Dongle
WiFi OBDII EML327 Adapter Scanner (Fits vertical screen units)
Universal Backup Camera Reverse Camera Rear View CCD Camera